Alkota Stationary Gas Fired Series
These stationary gas fired units are popular for their performance and durability.
- Engineered to keep components out of the dirt to give you longer equipment life
- Chambers and frames are built from heavy gauge steel to provide rugged durability
- Stainless steel water tanks prevent rust-out on float area
- Designed with oil-bath water pumps that have ceramic plungers, metered chemical, cold water wrap removable coils and safety protection from excess pressure
- Control panels contain electrical controls for ease of operation
- Perfect for machine and repair shops, farms, hog producers and implement dealers
For over forty years Alkota Cleaning Systems has been making the best cleaning equipment in the world. Our products are engineered and manufactured to give you the best in durability, efficiency and reliability. And with our extensive product line, you can be assured that Alkota has the right product for your specific cleaning need.
- These Big Guys are ready to attack the toughest cleaning chores and will then stand ready for more!
- 5 GPM to 10 GPM with pressures from 1,000 PSI to 3,000 PSI
- Available with steam option, making grease removal easy
- Available in natural or LP gas (oil fired model available upon request)
- Easily accessible components for service and maintenance
- Steel pipe, cold water wrap coils and heavy steel reservoirs for power and dependability
- Excellent for larger users such as truck washes, factories, food processing, heavy construction and hog producers