The IPC Eagle 512 walk behind sweeper is one of our best-selling machines thanks to its robust design and quick working speed. The main cylindrical brush picks up dust, stones, cans etc. while the vacuum system filters all the fine dust to leave a dust free environment while in use.
The 512 runs on a 12v maintenance free battery (petrol model also available) giving up to 2 hours use. With a 50cm main brush and 70cm with the side brush down you can quickly clean between racking or cover large open areas. The handle features the drive lever to propel the sweeper and a flap lift to allow larger debris onto the brush. The chassis is painted steel while the upper body is high-density polyethylene making this the most robust machine available.
With an on-board charger you don’t have to find a place for the charger, just plug and go.
- Cleaning rate up to 40,000 sq. ft./hr.
- Cleaning width of 28″
- Battery operated
- Built-in battery charger “Smarter Charger”
- From carpet to hard surface without adjustment
- Exceptional dry soil removal
- 5-micron dust control
- Easy to operate
- Robotically welded for maximum quality
- Electrical monitoring system will extend battery life
- High-efficiency filtration available